IMPORTANT NOTICE: These candles are considered "drip resistant" under ideal conditions, but as with any candle, they may drip if NOT placed in the ideal conditions.
- Made of: Clean Burning Wax
- Size: 12" height x 7/8" diameter
- Color/s: 36 Purple & 12 Pink
- Burn Time: 6 to 7 hours
- Scent: unscented
- Lead-free Cotton Wicks / Smokeless
- Quantity: 48
What normally causes a candle to drip is:
From the Latin word adventus, meaning "coming", Advent is the preparation for the celebration of the Nativity of Jesus. It is also a time of spiritual reflection. There are candles for all occasions and during the holiday season many occur. One such occasion is Advent.
- Draft (even the slightest draft will cause a candles to drip)
- Burning candles close together (if too close, the flame from one candle will melt away another candles side and cause it to drip)
- Candles leaning in an angle
For the last 4 weeks of the year, the lighting of 3 either blue or purple candles and a fourth rose colored candle is a widely recognized tradition by many Western Christian churches.
Should you find yourself in the spirit of preparation to celebrate this holiday season be sure to to find your Advent candles with Candles 4 Less! This bulk set of 12" Advent tapers is just the things for large gatherings to honor this tradition.