IMPORTANT NOTICE: These candles are considered "drip resistant" under ideal conditions, but as with any candle, they may drip if NOT placed in the ideal conditions.
- Made of: Clean Burning Wax
- Size: 12" height x 7/8" diameter
- Color/s: White, Ivory, Burgundy, Hunter Green (view color options to see available colors
- Burn Time: up to 12 hours
- Lead-free Cotton Wicks / Smokeless
- Quantity: 1 Dozen
What normally causes a candle to drip:
The Formal Dinner Candles are one of our best burning candles as each stick has a fine, glossy-smooth finish and fitted ends that wedge securely into almost any holder. In a host of colors ranging from celadon to burgundy, our long-burning formal dinner candles complement the decor of any dining room, living room, bedroom, or den. They are also great for Restaurants, Hotels, Weddings and Special Events.
- Draft (even the slightest draft with cause a candles to drip)
- Burning candles close together (if too close, the flame from one candle will melt away another candles side and cause it to drip)
- Candles leaning in an angle