- Made of: Clean Burning Wax
- Size: 12" height x 7/8" diameter (base)
- Color: Gold or Silver
- Burn Time: 6 to 7 hours
- Lead-free Cotton Wicks / Smokeless
- Quantity: 1 Dozen
IMPORTANT NOTICE: These candles are considered "drip resistant" under ideal conditions, but as with any candle, they may drip if NOT placed in the ideal conditions.
What normally causes a candle to drip:
These tapers candles are coated with a beautiful metallic finish. They add a touch of elegance to any gathering! Use these shimmering tapers for holiday decor. Due to the nature of the dipping process involved in making taper candles, base size may vary. Our Wax Candle Fitter may be used to ensure a steady fit into any standard taper holder.
- Draft (even the slightest draft with cause a candles to drip)
- Burning candles close together (if too close, the flame from one candle will melt away another candles side and cause it to drip)
- Candles leaning in an angle