*IMPORTANT NOTICE: These candles are considered "drip resistant" under ideal conditions, but as with any candle, they may drip if NOT placed in the ideal conditions.
- Made of: Clean Burning Wax
- Size: 12" height x 7/8" diameter (base)
- Color/s: White, Ivory, Red, Black, Hunter Green, Purple, Pink, Burgundy, Patriot Blue (view color options to see available colors)
- Burn Time: 6 to 7 hours
- Lead-free Cotton Wicks / Smokeless
- Quantity: Box of 12
What normally causes a candle to drip:
Elegant taper candles add sophistication to any party. We make our unscented tapers in a wide variety of vivid colors, sure to coordinate with your dining room, living room, or kitchen.
- Draft (even the slightest draft with cause a candles to drip)
- Burning candles close together (if too close, the flame from one candle will melt away another candles side and cause it to drip)
- Candles leaning in an angle
For visual intrigue and a design magazine look, try burning four or five tapers in a cluster of mismatched candlesticks. Perfect for Weddings, Churches or Special Events!
Due to the nature of the dipping process involved in making taper candles, base size may vary. Our Wax Candle Fitter may be used to ensure a steady fit into any standard taper holder.