- Made of: Clean Burning Wax
- Size: 1.5" diameter x 9" height x 7/8" Base
- Color/s: White
- Burn Time: 11 to 14 hours
- Scent: unscented
- Lead-free Cotton Wicks / Smokeless
- Quantity: 6
IMPORTANT NOTICE: These candles are considered "drip resistant" under ideal conditions, but as with any candle, they may drip if NOT placed in the ideal conditions.
What normally causes a candle to drip is:
Our old-fashioned Club Candles are a taller version of our Coach Candle. The classic, bell-topped Old-World style contributes marvelously to a "shabby chic" or eclectic, bohemian setting.
- Draft (even the slightest draft will cause a candles to drip)
- Burning candles close together (if too close, the flame from one candle will melt away another candles side and cause it to drip)
- Candles leaning in an angle
Create a romantic candle lit dinner or top a candelabra with these unique pillars with a taper base. Our Taper Candle Fitters are perfect to insure a solid fit into and taper holder